Hong Kong Trip 2012 - Star House & Hong Kong Clock Tower, Tsim Sha Tsui

After walking around drenched for awhile, I am starting to feel really hungry and then proceeded to the nearest mall to get some food! Hong Kong food! Like finally. The mall that I entered was Star House which was adjacent to the ferry terminal. It was completely random and I did not do any research for my lunch. 

DSC02134

DSC02136

DSC02142

DSC02138

After walking and surveying around I then decided to eat at Cafe de Coral (大家樂). It's actually one of the most famous fast food chains in Hong Kong and can be found in Macau as well. I opted for this as I saw construction workers queuing up to get food from this restaurant, hence assuming the price should be quite cheap, which was not exactly the case. Maybe its cheap for Hong Kong standards though.

DSC02140

DSC02139

This set costed me HK$34 which is about RM13.60. The char siew pork tastes quite different from the usual meat in Malaysia. To my surprise there were no Char Siew Wanton Noodles combination on the menu though. Actually many of the so called Hong Kong or Taiwanese food in Malaysia are actually slightly modified to suit the local market.

DSC02141


After a hearty meal, i then proceeded to the next famous landmark in Tsim Sha Tsui- the clock tower! 

DSC02143


DSC02144

DSC02146


Comments