梁文音签唱会2010!

Finally, Liang Wen Yin has arrived at Malaysia!!!!=D

Purposely went alllllllll the way to Klang just to meet her. After my work at USJ yesterday, i took a cab which brought me to Subang Jaya KTM.

Cost: RM12

Arrived at around 4pm..and took another cab to Klang Parade.

Cost: RM12( to and flow)

Meaning i spent Rm42 on taxi rides, which is able to get me another album.=/ I WANT A CAR!!!!!

Ok, back to the topic. As i had nothing to do, i walked all around klang parade for a few times, and even met San Lu with her family and cousins. LOL. Thank you Uncle Lim for treating me Old Town White Coffee.=D After that went to check out HICT which is also located in the same building. Now only knew. O.O

At around 7pm, i started to wait at the stage area. The crowd was beginning to build up slowly. It was then i realised i needed some pass to get into the areas with chairs. But having a big fat camera does have its advantages. I just approached one of the fan club members and she helped me get a pass in a jiffy. Didn't even ask for my cd or anything. Thank you so much!=D

Stage area

Her super dedicated fan club

Frontal stage view


MY Fm DJ-Fan Bin

Waited until 8.30pm..finally she arrived!!! WOooooT~but she only went on stage by 9pm.=/ Basically, i got the chance to move all over the area to take her pics!!XD I will let the pictures do the talking. ;)


Finally on stage

爱,一直存在

=)



没有你泪停不下来~



After singing a few songs, some pre-selected participants were invited up to the stage to sing a part of her song with her. Since i am quite jealous i only posted one picture.><
Deciding which is the best

Then there's this even luckier guy who won a competition and got to sing a full song of 满满 with her. =/

Luckiest guy of the night

Close up shot



After that, her fan club members presented her a custom-designed cake and some presents for birthday.

Happy birthday Wen Ying!!!

Blow cake time~

Design of the cake


Sharing a light moment on stage

Cut cake!!(all 3 looking at me!=D)

Almost at the end of the event, i got the chance to go on to the stage and take her pic!! Wohooo!!! Got even more closer to her!XD

Wen Yin and the crowd (my camera focused the crowd instead.SAD!!)

Pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

Pose 4 <3 style="text-align: left;">After that it was her autography session..fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, the crowd was quite small and she took the effort and shook everybody's hand!!! ^_________^

Autograph session

The best reward of the day =D





p/s:
but i have to admit..her costume really not nice lar..wanna stangle her stylist!!>< style="font-weight: bold;">

Comments

You should have 'jio' me together... I am alone not one go with me, else I can fetch you there. Save your money!! Haha :)
ZS said…
haha...after working hours go sure very jam de lea...><