All about Ipoh

Shots were taken before my Taiping trip. Enjoy!=D

Some really large 'fruits'

Had lunch at this vegetarian restaurant, not bad I must say. =D

Shark fin!

Assam fish...?

Got the following shot in the car. The cloud looks a bird, no?=D
Big bird cloud

Stayed in this hotel for one night. Outside it looks like some cheapo hotel, but the interior is still not bad. Lots of China dolls though. ngek ngek.


Sunset picture from the 8th floor view


Only for Arsenal fans yo! =D


Long exposure light trails shot

For breakfast next day, I visited the 'original' Ipoh Old Town.



The place where 'Ipoh White Town Coffee' was born and all the new branches mushrooming everywhere.


Fruits and food pics, =P :

Duku langsat!

Duh


Penang style chee cheong fun

Taufu fa~

Last but not least my hotel room!

Very cool shower system!

And a damn big room @_@

And a pretty flower to end my post. =)

Comments

B-Mecha said…
Very nice HDR photos!

I like the old town HDR the most. Feel nostalgic since it has been quite some time for me to go back... I'm from ipoh btw.
ZS said…
haha thanks! glad you like them. ;D

time to balik kampung!