SNSD (소녀시대) The Boys Album

It's about time I laid my hands on this album!! :P If it weren't for my super duper kind friend (Shu Wen!) who brought this album back alllllll the way from Korea, I wouldn't have bought it. The CD is quite readily available here in Malaysia but at the price tag of above RM60-70, it's way out of my tolerance level. This CD only costs half as much in Korea and when my dear old friend offered to buy it for me I snapped it up in no time. =P So once again, thank youuu sooo muchhh and it was great meeting and talking to you after all these years.

And no, I am not THAT into K-Pop and Girl's Generation that I will splurge all my savings into getting latest albums and stuff. I am still quite careful with how i spend my money lol =X especially with unnecessary stuffs like these.

Basically I really like this whole album! All the songs can listen one. XD My favourites would be The Boys,  My J and Mr. Taxi. There are other catchy songs like Top Secret, Say Yes, Trick, Oscar which are quite good as well. The more lovey dovey songs such as How Great is your love and Sunflower are also very nice. In a nut shell the whole album is niceeeee! XD

Alright enough of the spazzing. Here are the photos of the album. Just some snapshots. There are other blogs out there which will show you every angle and every centimetre of what's in the box so I am not going to do that. XP

DSC05869
The CD which comes with a hugeeeee poster

DSC05870

DSC05871
Hyoyeon photo card. I wished it was Tiffany though =/

Comments