Hong Kong Trip 2012 - Dinner @ Central & Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal @ Sheung Wan

This post signifies the last post of my short one day trip in Hong Kong. It was really an enjoyable day travelling a new country on my own again without the hassle of being in a group. =P After getting down from the Peak, I then went back to the Central MTR station to meet my secondary friend who came to Hong Kong University for an Engineering degree.

DSC02368
Hectic life of Hong Kong citizens. For some people they don't even have the luxury to sit down and slowly enjoy their meal. =/

DSC02365

While waiting for her to arrive, I then decided to figure out how to get to the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal by following the sign boards on the streets. After walking for a good 2-3km I still could not find the correct terminal. It was only during a later time (after checking Google maps) that the port is actually just next to the Sheung Wan (上環) MTR station =_= After all that walking I also realised Hong Kong actually walk a lot! The elevated pathways all over the island is just so convenient for people to get around. Since the weather is very cooling hence people don't really get all sweaty and is still able to look good if they walk to work.

DSC02367

DSC02369

Since time was rather limited as my ride was scheduled at 9.30pm, we just went to a nearby Hong Kong fast food cafe for dinner (which was coincidentally the same restaurant branch that I went for lunch). Still did not get to try those 'popular' food in Hong Kong for this trip. But nevertheless I still dare to say Malaysian food is still so much more better (and cheaper). 

DSC02371
Pork Chop rice. $43

At about 9pm we then rushed all the way to the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal ($4 for MTR) and then parted ways. It's been a pleasant one day trip without much incidents. I may be back soon but definitely not in the foreseeable future. Hong Kong is just not my thing =P


Comments