Nadeje @ Makhota Parade, Melaka

I believe this place needs no introduction. As one of the cake shops that started the Mille Crepe rave in Malaysia, it's great to finally to try the shop where it all began. The shop, according to my friend, was just renovated and the environment was really pleasant to enjoy the cakes and coffee alike.

DSC07560 


DSC07561

DSC07562

DSC07559

Having said that, the whole shop is still relatively small comparing to the huge amount of crowd that it is able to attract most of the time. Fans of the mille crepe usually have to queue for awhile to get their hands on the dessert. Thankfully the day that I went was not so crowded. Nevertheless I still had to settle for a place outside the shop.

DSC07563

DSC07564

I tried 3 of their cakes, which was the Original, Cheese Cake and Tiramisu. I must say I enjoyed the Original the most but the other 2 tasted great nonetheless. RM9.50 for a decent slice of cake seems pretty worth it for the size that I am getting.

Definitely a must try if you are stopping by in Melaka. :)

Comments