Bali Trip 2014 - Summary

After my 2 week stint in Jakarta, my friends and I then headed to Bali at the end of January for a short getaway before heading back to Malaysia. Since we wanted to take this trip slow and steady as well as making it as relaxing as possible, we made it a 6D5N trip. Personally I feel it is not enough as we still spent a lot of time moving around and sight seeing and not actually enjoying the scenery at the places of our stay (eg. Ubud & Kuta). 

DSC00524

January is actually one of the best and the worst time to visit Bali. Why? If you haven't know, January can be considered the rainy season in Bali, which also means that there were less tourists in Bali, equating to less congestion at tourist sites and traffic jams on the road. Fortunately for us, most of the time when we are out visiting it was not raining. Having said that, there are still lots of clouds and a lot of sunset moments were not so pretty. Oh well.


Considering that there are thousands of blog posts out there about Bali so my posts this time would be based chronologically of my itinerary if you are interested to follow my travel pattern. Enjoy!


Comments