Taiwan Trip 2012 - Ping Xi 平溪

And....my last stop of the day - Ping Xi!! Or should I say, the Ping Xi parking lot. :(

DSC04998


To my slight disappointment I thought I will be visiting the railway tracks or water fall at Shi Fen 十份, but no. D:

DSC05000

DSC05003

I only got to release my lanterns with 300 other people after watching a series of performance. Well that's not too bad at all actually. It's not everyday you can see the sight of at least 50 lanterns floating into the darkness. (YES I COUNTED ALL THE DOTS)

DSC05083

DSC05068

DSC05072

DSC05073

DSC05077
Very very very very beautiful!!

I will definitely come back again in the future! :D

Since I was only served bread on that fateful night, I had to get some food to fill my stomach.

DSC05087
Oolong Tea, Taufufa with Small Pearls, Fried Chicken & Pan Fried Carrot Cake

And that, marks an end to a wonderful and exhausting  day.

Previous: Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall  

Comments