Taiwan Trip 2012 - Leopard Garden Hostel (Xi Men Ding 西門町)

After arriving at Taoyuan International Airport, I proceeded to the bus terminal to buy a bus ticket which costs 140NTD by the Free-Go (飛狗) Bus Company which brings me and my friends to New World Hotel which was located in Xi Men Ding. After a 5 minute walk we arrived at our hostel, Leopard Garden Hostel.

DSC03685

Basically this hostel is a backpackers type of hostel. Many people from all around the world can be found here. During my stay my neighbours were from Hong Kong & Sweden. Didn't really talk much to them though. I booked this place with Hostel World and got quite a good price.


DSC03812

DSC03813

The room that I got was really really small. There was literally no place for me to put my luggage even though the room was meant for 2 person.



DSC03814
Had to put my luggage on another bed since I was sleeping alone

DSC03810
Toilet is good! Equipped with a rain shower as well. Though it is shared by everybody in the hostel. There are 2 toilets for bathing and 2 more to do your business. Not too bad.

Other facilities include a common living room with a TV, Wi-Fi, washing machine, microwave etc. which is a real convenience if you are staying for a long period of time.

DSC03804

DSC03807

DSC03808

DSC03809

Location wise, this hostel is about 10 minutes walk to the Xi Men Ding MRT station, which is pretty reasonable. However, there are many roads here and it is quite easy to get lost, so be sure to memorise your roads well when you go out and travel :D

Next: Taipei Trip 2012 - Taipei Main Station






Comments