Starry STARRY Night

My university's SALSA (School of A-Levels Student's Association) organised a graduation dinner/gala dinner/prom at our multipurpose hall on the 4th of December 2008. As usual i was the photographer again and i had to be in charge of the stage.

Arrived at 6.30pm at the venue to make sure everything was okay. Guest started flowing from 7pm onwards. A big thanks to Chai yee and Lok Mun for turning up!^^ Although the flyers stated "semi-formal" but everybody was so damn formal, especially the girls. Lots of eye candies tonight. <3. style="text-align: center;">Starry Night~

My table XD

Chai Yee & Lok Mun

From left: Jon Fhat, Kok Hong, Siong Hui, Simon,>.<, Chai Yee & Lok Mun

May Gin & Samantha

From left: Xin Yuan, Aileen, >.<,Poh Kaey & Siew Ling
Kok Hong!!!!!!

Aileen

Pau Lynn & May Gin

Mr.Yeoh & Siong Hui

Alwyin playing Gu Zheng

Prom Queen Nominees

Prom King Nominees

The nominess

SALSA Queen & SALSA King

Chai Yee & I

Lok Mun & I

Poh Kaey(dance partner!<3)>

Corrine(look so mature today) & I

Corrine & Aileen

Aileen(AGAIN) & I

Chai Qin & I


Memoriesss~~

Comments