Seoul Trip 2010-Day 2, Shopping at Face Shop & BBQ Dinner

After kimchi making its time for more shopping!! This time was at the duty free Face Shop. =D This place is really a shopping haven for girls. With all the cosmetics and creams at such cheap price, it really is like a dream come true. There are only a certain number of dedicated Face Shop shop's which are designated for duty free sale though so please check first!




G20 banner.


Face shop duty free


My Haul =P I think it costed about RM30 each since it was a buy 1 free 1 promotion.


Dark eye circles remover



And finally we had our chance to try out the BBQ in Korea!  It's one of the must have if you come to Korea and our wishes got fulfilled! Again, I have no idea where was the shop. :/


Korean BBQ!

You don't say. 


Honestly it tastes almost the same, or maybe less tasty than the one i had at Kimchi & BBQ, Johor Bahru. But one thing i like is the UNLIMITED REFILL of the pork!!! XDDD I ordered about 3 bowls of the meat. Not sure if you could get this anymore. As we were rushing off to watch a show after dinner, I couldn't slowly enjoy my dinner otherwise I would go on for more helpings!

Previous: Ginseng chicken lunch & visit to Amethyst store
Next: Sachoom show


Comments