Seoul Trip 2010-Day 4, More shopping at Namdaemun

After spending heavily at Insadong, i now arrive at Nandaemun, which is another shopping haven! @@ All clothes here were sold at factory prices, damn cheap! And this is where i dropped my camera on the floor and broke my lens hood. This has totally ruined my whole mood for the day and I spent 1 hour just sitting inside a rest house doing nothing :/ Will remember this place for a long, long time. T_T

Some street shots:







The aftermath. SIGH



I also bought a really cheap down jacket over here which costed about RM150. I haven't had the chance to try it though so I wouldn't know whether is it really effective in keeping me warm in a cold weather. After that it was back to the hotel again, before departing for the airport.



Customary Starbucks drink


Random flower at hotel
Previous: Souvenir shopping at Insadong
Next: Incheon International Airport

Comments