Zhu Hai Trip 2013 - Zhu Hai Miscellaneous

Travelling aside, my accomodation at Zhu Hai was at Silver Hotel which I did not take much pictures off this time :/ Since I was on a tour bus most of the time so the only advantage that I can think about this hotel is that its located really near to the Jiu Zhou Port where you can take ferries to Hong Kong or other nearby islands. The rooms are pretty decent with free WiFi in the lobby and a mini shopping mall located within walking distance next door to the hotel.

DSC02060
Very nice room again as usual

Speaking of that shopping mall I've also went to visit their McDonald's thinking there was nothing much to eat inside. A small regret on that part :( Having said that, I've finally laid my hands on a Pork Burger, or rather Pork Sausage McMuffin. With a coffee to go along with the burger, everything costed 13 yuan. Taste wise, nothing special but certainly memorable since I can never find the same thing in Malaysia.

DSC_7844

DSC_7845


Comments