Japan Trip 2013 - Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel, Asakusabashi

For my first night and my last night in Tokyo I opted to stay at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja hostel due to its affordable price and good location. It's located nearby the Asakusabashi subway line as well as the JR line. (I paid ¥2250 and ¥2000 respectively if I remember correctly.) 

On a sidenote: some train stations do not have elevators, so be prepared to drag your luggages up the very, very steep staircases.

DSC05306


DSC05307

DSC07169

Generally this hostel is pretty decent with all the facilities available. The only drawback was it's lack of an elevator (had to drag my 25kg luggage all the way to the 4th floor :/) and space to put your luggage. The air conditioner's location was also rather secluded so some bunk beds may not get proper ventilation and it can be really stuffy at times. Ah well, what you pay is what you get.

DSC07165

DSC05309

DSC05310

DSC05369


Generally I was not really satisfied with my stay at this hostel. Would probably opt for other choices or the other Khaosan branches if I were to return to Tokyo in the future.

Next: Akihabara Night Visit
Previous: Arrival at Narita Airport & PASMO card

Comments