Taiwan Trip 2012 - Feng Jia Night Market (逢甲夜市)

So after settling my luggages and stuff and reconfirming with the locals that the night market does not close at 12am ( I arrived at Taichung at 11pm @@), I rushed out and head over to the famous Feng Jia Night Market (about 5-10 minutes walk from my accommodation).

DSC07692

I vaguely remember that I've been here before few years ago so the memories still linger fairly :D

DSC07666

DSC07663
The famous shoe store

DSC07674

DSC07693

Generally the goods here are cheaper compared to the Shih Lin night market in Taipei but I did not buy anything though. Wanted to buy a pair of shoes but I couldn't find any that suited me :/ Since I was here quite late, the crowd had pretty much dissipated and it was more fun to walk around.

DSC07680

DSC07661
Feng Jia University. 

Since I was really really hungry at that time, I just went to the food court to eat whatever food that they have (or whatever stalls that were still open).

DSC07671
Some noodles which was not filling at all =.= NTD40

DSC07670

DSC07669
Frog Laying Eggs. This drink is nice! If I can remember correctly, it's a combination of Ai Yu Jelly, Pearls. Highly recommended! 35NTD

DSC07682
Fried mushrooms 50NTD. Damn hard to bite and taste of flour. Not recomended.

DSC07685
Papaya drink. Very interesting. 50NTD. 

DSC07687
Pizza Roll. My stomach was too full for this though. Looks interesting.

I have also managed to try some of the very popular food that people recommended. They said I had to wait for very long time as the queue will be damn long but I guess being there at 12am means I had much less competitors LOL. My average queue time was only 3-5 minutes.

DSC07698

DSC07699
大腸包小腸. Basically its a Taiwanese hot dog at NTD40. Apparently this is one of the must tries in Feng Jia Night Market!

DSC07690
Takoyaki! 40NTD for SIX! This is cheap and delicious!

DSC07702
And my summary for my supper! Nomsss

Feng Jia in the day:

DSC07718

DSC07721

Next: Taichung High Speed Railway Station
Previous: Tomato Rooms

Comments