Taiwan Trip 2012- Hualien Local Products & Train Station

Actually before my bus brought me to Qi Xing Tan beach, we stopped over at some sort of building which sells Hua Lien's local products. Over here they let you test all the products that they have for free to convince customers to buy something from them.


DSC07594

DSC07599



The products range mostly from biscuits, to tidbits, drinks and other stuff. I didn't buy local products at other places so I couldn't comment about the price here. After going around in circles I decided to buy their Banana biscuit (forgotten to take a picture ._.) which was really interesting (280NTD for the biscuit). Basically it's biscuits filled with banana flavouring and it's really something different than the Tai Yang biscuits (太陽餅) that people usually buy from Taiwan.

DSC07597
Mochi. These are nice but not worthy enough to occupy my luggage space LOL

DSC07598
Some flower. Not too bad. But the taste may be a bit heavy for some people.


And....about 4.30pm the bus dropped me back at the train station and I took a cab back to my hostel. The taxi fare was a staggering 100NTD for a 3 minute ride. =_=  30 minutes later, my kind hostel owner Lisa then dropped me off at the train station once again where I began my crazy journey back to Taipei and to Taichung in one night.

DSC07649

DSC07648

DSC07647
Railway Tracks

Comments