Macau, Zhu Hai, Hong Kong Trip 2012 - Summary

From the 21st to the 24th November 2012, I was fortunate enough to join my dad's 4 day 3 night company trip to Macau and Zhu Hai, right after I completed the marathon. Since this was a company trip, naturally it was a tour so I didn't have much say in the itinerary. However I had a whole day free on the 3rd day and that's when I ran over to Hong Kong for a one day trip on my own, as well as meeting my secondary junior for dinner.

In a nut shell, I arrived Macau on the 21st morning of November and stayed one night. The next day afternoon we crossed over the border to Zhu Hai which spent a night there. Then on the 3rd I took a ferry to Hong Kong and returned to the Chinese city at night. On the last day we returned back to Macau after spending 3 hours getting stuck at the immigration and travelled a bit more before boarding our plane at night (which was delayed about 45 minutes) and back to Malaysia.

Places that I've travelled (continuously updated):

Macau
  1. Ma Zu Temple (媽祖廟) DSC01600
  2. Koi Kei Pastry (鉅記手信) DSC01631
  3. Ruins of St. Paul/Dai Sam Ba (大三巴) and St. Paul Street DSC01657
  4. The Venetian Hotel DSC01743
  5. Grand View Hotel DSC01905
  6. Wynn Hotel  DSC01842
  7. Grand Lisboa Hotel, Galaxy Hotel, and other random hotels DSC01883
  8. Macau-Zhu Hai Border DSC01911



Comments