Langkawi Trip - Harbour Point

After enjoying the scenic and the amazing sunset at Gunung Raya, I then headed to Harbour Point for my dinner as my friend recommended me the KFC restaurant here. She's a self proclaimed KFC expert and claims that this KFC is one of the best that she had ever tasted. So my friends and I went to test her theory. True enough, the chicken's here are relatively larger and juicier.

DSC08715

DSC08711
Interiors of the building

DSC08718

Okay back to the main attraction. Harbour Point is actually a jetty nearby Kok Beach (Pantai Kok) which hosts a fleet of beautiful yachts and boats. I believe this is where the sunset cruises take off. Too bad i can't really afford to try one of those packages. Will certainly come back one day.

DSC08778

DSC08777

DSC08780


Next: Langkawi Trip - Four Points Resort

Comments

aaq said…
Thanks dear for the information
aaq said…
This comment has been removed by the author.