Langkawi Trip - Langkawi Life

This post might be boring to some, but I was really fortunate enough to have two classmates from Langkawi. After checking in, they brought me and my friends to their settlement and houses, somewhere most tourists will never go.

They stayed at a Taman nearby Kuah but my memory failed me to remember the names of the residence :(

The scenary here is absolutely amazing with the wide spread of greens and the blue sky. I have this urge to move here once I retire. xP

DSC07946

DSC07947

DSC07953

Compact terrace houses.

DSC07950
Primary school right beside the houses! If classes start at 7.30am I could wake up at 7am and still arrive on time!

DSC07952
Very interesting 'garage'.

Lasts but not least, my friend's mum cooked dinner for all of us! You certainly can't get these delicacies in the restaurants!

DSC07963
Top left: Langkawi Acar. Very strong peanut taste and only slightly spicy without being overly sourish. Two thumbs up!

Top right: Roast pork

Bottom left: Smoked duck i think.

Bottom right: Freshly caught fish!


Next: Langkawi trip-Duty free shopping

Comments