Langkawi Trip - Wan Thai Restaurant

I believe this restaurant needs further mentioning. Having won so many accolades in the past, this restaurant is a MUST TRY in Langkawi. Serving one of the best Thai food I've ever tasted in my life, I almost actually missed this place if not for making a wrong turn inside Kuah Town.

DSC08446

DSC08445

I reached at almost 3pm. Hence the not so crowded scene. But anymore later i guess i would have to miss this restaurant.

DSC08448


This time i was not THAT hungry so i was able to take pictures of all the food! :D

DSC08449
Mango Glutinous Rice

DSC08454
Thailand rice (i'm sure of it!)

DSC08451
Tom Yam Seafood. Quite spicey and it's quite exhilarating to drink the soup. Thankfully ice water is served free flow in this restaurant F.O.C!

Green Curry Chicken
Green Curry Chicken!! Dabeak!!! :D 맛있어요!!! 


Next: Bird Paradise & Wildlife Park

Comments